The Purist Backpack is your strong companion in daily life.
- He gives you everything you need in the daily hustle and bustle and is also a good companion on smaller tours. Through its large opening you can quickly access your things and always keep track.
- The closure of the main compartment is magnetic and can be easily opened with one hand and even with gloves. This facilitates the opening in the cold season enormously.
- The large outer compartment at the front gives extra volume when needed. Here are many small things to which you need to get quickly and if you get thirsty in between times you simply get your favorite drink out of one of the bottle pockets on the side. These also release your volume only when they are filled.
- Thanks to the breathable 3D Airmesh back padding and the padded straps, you'll always get through the day feeling good and comfortable.
- As with all of our products, our targeted selection of high-quality materials and closures ensures that the Purist Backpack will be fun to wear for a long time and will provide you with a loyal companion for many years to come. The design is straightforward, functional and timeless. The used Cordura and Rivertex fabric is 100% waterproof and the backpack is highly weatherproof processed.
|Water bottle bag:||✔|
|Carrier bracket:||, ‒|
|Poster shoulder straps:||✔|
|Extra large opening for the main compartment:||✔|
|size:||26L - 29L|
- Dimensions: (HWD) 45-60cm x 28cm x 15cm
- Laptop compartment: (HWD) 37cm x 26cm x 3cm
- Volume: 19L - 23L
- Weight: 1.1 Kg
- YKK Aquaguard zippers
- Highly durable webbing
- Tear-resistant Solbond yarn
- 1 big main compartment
- 1 laptop compartment
- 1 Inner compartment with zipper
- 2 water bottle pocket outside
- Back stabilizer
- Shoulder straps and back padding made of breathable 3D mesh
- adjustable chest strap
- Fidlock® magnetic closure
- Rixen & Kaul Porter bracket
- MOUNTING-FREE no further adapters necessary, self-adjusting
- Portable as a backpack or on the luggage rack
How can I clean soiling?
Brush off your favorite piece once it is dry. For coarser soiling, use lukewarm water and a soft brush or sponge to remove the remaining traces of your trips. Afterwards it is best to let it dry properly in the air and then you are ready for the next adventure.
- never clean your companion in the washing machine
- detergents or fabric softeners destroy the impregnation permanently
- tumble dryers are taboo