The Purist Plus combines the comfort of a backpack with the convenience of a bicycle bag.
- Since our Purist Pro makes the streets unsafe since 2017, we were able to talk to many cyclists, who use their companions on a daily basis. Through the experiences of our customers and our urge for development we created the new Purist Plus.
- The Purist Plus gives you all support for your daily hustle and bustle. With its big opening to the main compartment, you are able to reach onto everything quickly and helps you to have a good overview. You can stash little things you have to approach quickly into the large outer compartment at the front and if you are thirsty in between, you can easily pick up your favorite drink from one of the bottle pockets on the side.
- To further increase the wearing comfort, we integrated a stiffening in the back part, which ensures stability on the luggage carrier and gives you a better comfort on your back.
- As with all our products, the Purist Plus is provided with our targeted selection of high quality materials and closures — which ensures you a loyal companion and fun wearing it for many years. The design is straightforward, functional and timeless. The used Cordura and Rivertex fabric is 100% waterproof and thus the backpack is intense weatherproof. The main feature that distinguishes the Purist Plus from all conventional backpacks is the adaptively integrated carrier rack, which can be loaded up to 10Kg.
|Water bottle bag:||✔|
|Poster shoulder straps:||✔|
|size:||19L - 24L|
|Extra large opening for the main compartment:||✔|
- Dimensions: (HWD) 45-60cm x 28cm x 15cm
- Laptop compartment: (HWD) 37cm x 26cm x 3cm
- Volume: 19L - 23L
- Weight: 1.1 Kg
- YKK Aquaguard zippers
- Highly durable webbing
- Tear-resistant Solbond yarn
- 1 big main compartment
- 1 laptop compartment
- 1 Inner compartment with zipper
- 2 water bottle pocket outside
- Back stabilizer
- Shoulder straps and back padding made of breathable 3D mesh
- adjustable chest strap
- Fidlock® magnetic closure
- Rixen & Kaul Porter bracket
- MOUNTING-FREE no further adapters necessary, self-adjusting
- Portable as a backpack or on the luggage rack
How can I clean soiling?
Brush off your favorite piece once it is dry. For coarser soiling, use lukewarm water and a soft brush or sponge to remove the remaining traces of your trips. Afterwards it is best to let it dry properly in the air and then you are ready for the next adventure.
- never clean your companion in the washing machine
- detergents or fabric softeners destroy the impregnation permanently
- tumble dryers are taboo